Production & Development Facilities Engineer
For our client, we are looking for a facilities engineer to support the Production Manager in the oversight of the joint venture activities in the region.
- To provide oversight of the production operations on two FPSOs
- Review daily production reports.
- Provide input to the management of crude cargo operations on the asset.
- Take part in the weekly asset team telephone meetings for both assets.
- Provide a management level summary of the telephone meetings.
- Attend facilities related Technical Committee meetings with the operators.
- Provide the asset team and management with notes of these meetings recording the salient points not easily discernible form the presentation material.
- Provide guidance on asset performance against production profiles and targets.
- Provide guidance on asset Operators performance against OPEX budgets.
- Technical evaluation of exploration success cases with occasional guidance from development manager and input from reservoir engineering and drilling functions.
- Identification of feasible development schemes
- Liaison with reservoir engineering function to generate production profiles appropriate to the development schemes identified
- Generation of high level cost estimates and schedules for identified development schemes
- Assistance with the technical evaluation and detailed due diligence of any development or operating assets likely to be acquired through M&A activities.
- Role is likely to involve frequent business travel on behalf of the company, often on an individual basis.
- Engineering degree in relevant subject, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Current offshore certification, BOSIET/MIST/Offshore medical certificate.
- Significant experience in an operating or operations support role as a process engineer in an Exploration & Production company with operated assets.
- Production operations field experience essential.
- Ability to analyses input data, production and OPEX, from the operating assets and generate management level guidance on performance against profiles and budgets.
- Experience of generating development schemes based on input from exploration function.
- Experience of high level flow assurance analysis.
- Experience of high level cost and schedule generation based on input from reservoir and drilling functions, preferably using Questor software package.
For further information, feel free to contact Kine Buchanan: firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 94799936