Senior Expert Document Management Upstream NO
- Assist the Information & IT Manager to develop and implement structured processes for the secure management of data within the asset and ensure data applications are accessible, correctly utilized and well managed.
- Ensure the provision of an efficient and effective document and records management system that is in accordance with company`s NO strategy, group policy and legislative requirements for document management and retention.
- Aligns with the Operational Team (application and infrastructure) to inform on upcoming performance peaks due to changes in document structure, metadata and volume.
- Ensure lifecylce management of all asset information either physical or electronical
- Provide specialist advice and support to ensure efficient quality processes and records with resepct to document management.
- Provide governance and train staff in the usage of the company`s document management, collaboration tools and repositories
- Ensure compliance with relevant document classification systems, training staff in the use of such systems and monitoring their performance, making recommendations for, and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Contribute to the development, and administer the implementation, of operational strategies associated with document and records management.
- Develop and document relevant procedures to provide easy guidance on information storage, retrieval, retention and destruction which comply with departmental policy, practice and legislative requirements.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Lead all initiatives for an efficient and effective use of the new document and records management system
- Supervise the ongoing development and implementation of the new systems and processes.
- Supervise the integrity and life cycle management of documents and records management systems through directing of training, advice, monitoring and reporting on system usage.
- Provide guidance, advice and training to the greater organization on document control & management and be the champion for instilling a new culture of document management in the company
Education: University degree Master/ Diplom at subject Upstream, Information, IT or related with a 10- 15 years relevant professional experience
- Industry relevant experience, international exposure is an advantage, strong leadership, communication and change management skills.
- Good understanding of industry standards, international codes, and best practices in records management and document control.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and excellent computer skills required
- Exhibit a strong commitment to the Company`s Foundation (principles, behaviours and leadership attributes).
- Fluent in English, also in writing