Søk på stillingen / Apply now
Responsible for strategy to meet growth
Head of well engineering
- Responsible for long term Well Engineering strategy to meet growth aspirations of the Norwegian business including integration of future major projects
- Delivery of drilling projects within the North Sea Hub region, in a safe, legally compliant and timely manner, within budget and in line with best engineering practices and Management Systems.
- Overall authority responsible for the planning and execution of the North Sea's drilling requirements in line with Well Engineering Management System and related processes
- Head of all technical resourcing for all drilling related matters, with overall accountability for all technical programs and well designs as well as key stakeholder in developing and negotiating specifications for drilling related contracts and associated services in accordance with approved procurement practices;
- Is a champion for new technology and Digitisation within well engineering.
- Is a steering committee member for R&D budget and is local owner for DigitUP Drilling lighthouse.
- Accountable for well engineering resource planning and capability assurance to ensure that all well engineering activities can be carried out in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the business processes to ensure that Lifecycle Well Integrity is maintained within the Asset portfolio and for actively promoting continuous performance improvement within the company and across Joint Ventures
- Accountable for ensuring that the company acts in accordance with local legislative requirements and obtains all necessary approvals to accomplish a well project, including those required in-house and from partners and government bodies
- University Degree/ Master in Petroleum Engineering degree or equivalent related industry experience.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the oil and gas industry, with a combination of operational and business assignments
- Minimum of 5 years experience in offshore drilling operations with focus in a supervisory and management role
- Proven champion in HSSE and Safety Culture implementation
- Current IWCF recognised certification in Well Control
- Strong leadership, people management and staff motivation skills
- Relevant knowledge of legal country specific requirements related to all workover & drilling related issues
Do you find this interesting? For more information, please, contact Cecilie Berg on e-mail email@example.com
or phone +47 481 73 043.
Vi mottar gjerne generelle henvendelser for registrering i vår database. Kandidater vil bli kontaktet dersom vi får oppdrag hvor de er aktuelle. Fyll inn skjeamet med best mulige søkeord og last opp CVen, så blir det lettere for å oss å matche deg til det riktige oppdraget.
Legg inn CV