Søk på stillingen / Apply now
Do you have experience with logistics?
We are now looking for a Material Coordinator to join our Clients`team in their Stavanger office.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the project receives the right materials at all times
- Coordinate materials, tools and equipments
- Cooperate with all involved parties for planning and follow-up of transport
- Prepare transportation and necessary documentation related to materials
- Order and perform follow-up of freight forwarding activities
- Coordinate with warehouse/goods receiver
- Expedite and follow-up good receipts, shipping and storage for materials
- Contribute to ensure that HSEQ requirements are met by the supplier
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- IMDG Certificate
- Experience from warehouse and logistics
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- T1 - T4 Truck certificate
- NOG 116 Packing, Shipping and Transport of Cargo certificate
- Ability to work independently with a service-minded proactive approach to internal stakeholders
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
Feel free to contact Siw Thorstensen for further information: Siw.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi mottar gjerne generelle henvendelser for registrering i vår database. Kandidater vil bli kontaktet dersom vi får oppdrag hvor de er aktuelle. Fyll inn skjeamet med best mulige søkeord og last opp CVen, så blir det lettere for å oss å matche deg til det riktige oppdraget.
Legg inn CV