Søk på stillingen / Apply now
Are you practical and theoretical at planning and execution of maintenance tasks?
Senior Maintenance Engineer
For one of our clients within Maintenance and Modification at the Oil and Gas industry we are searching for a Senior Maintenance Engineer for an assignment with duration until 31th May 2021.
- Facilitating and conducting RBI, RCM and RAM analysis.
- The right candidate must have theoretical and practical understanding of planning and execution of maintenance tasks, spare parts planning, preventive maintenance routines and condition monitoring techniques.
- Other tasks included but not limited to: establishment of tag hierarchy and establishment of maintenance program.
- Familiar with CMMS, RCM and FMECA.
- Bachelor of Science within a relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Experience from consequence classification.
- Competences in SAP, Workmate, IFS, Excel and other relevant systems.
- Familiar with NORSOK Standard Z-0008.
- Applicants with 5-10 years of experience, primarily from the Oil and Gas Industry will be preferred.
- Additional experience from other industries will be a plus.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable in a leading role.
- High analytical skills.
- Client focused mindset.
- Excellent language skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
For more information please contact Martin Holland at cellphone 959 59 402 or mail: email@example.com
Vi mottar gjerne generelle henvendelser for registrering i vår database. Kandidater vil bli kontaktet dersom vi får oppdrag hvor de er aktuelle. Fyll inn skjeamet med best mulige søkeord og last opp CVen, så blir det lettere for å oss å matche deg til det riktige oppdraget.
Legg inn CV